Thanks,

On closer inspection I found the wiring harness for the Autotronics unit. very cleanly installed and the plugs for it fell down beside the vacuum controller for the EGR and looked like apart of that harness. (lots of road grime on it to help hide all)
That harness appears to connected by splices and plugs into the wiring into the distributor and EGR. IAC area wiring harness as well as another part running down to the transmission.

The chip inside the 454's computer is a Delco 4643 BHDK, marked on the top, (different numbers again on the side) The white sticker on the chip inside the chip housing is Delco 8020 3313

Still nothing seen on the 454 that looks like a knock sensor, but mute comparing to the V6 now seeing it has a few other big differences... The 454 has an odd long sensor with 3 wire plug down behind the crank damper on the drivers side as well as an extra electric vacuum block shaped control with no mounting bracket like the EGR one sitting beside the thermostat and no obvious place for the vacuum lines to go....Air cleaner control. that the V6 doesn't have. ??
. Otherwise same sender in the middle of the block normally a temperature or oil pressure, I see where the other temperature sensor is on the front beside the thermostat housing and EGR and distributor, TPS IAC wiring the same.

When I have time will dig out the v6's computer and see what it is and in it, (and find the ALDL) But while looks like they have most of the same connections more or less, significantly different.... I'm sure the 454 won't run properly with some of them using the V6 harness or need to change something..set up as another engine closer to the same as the v6 for sensors.

Some of those 454 controls don't look essential to run and when switching to propane, most of them not needed except ? to run the Transmission.
If possible I'd think an old style HEI would be better to eliminate the computer controlled advance....if fits these engines, I yet to find find anyone using one other than an after market MSD unit...

I'd still like to run it on Gas before switching to propane. but looks like I'd need to switch harness to do, or learn how to hack the computer ??.