Thread: euf files

Fuel Injected!

euf files

hi , got a new update to$42 tuner cat[my pc wont open it. was wondering if any one has run into this I have tuner not tuner rt?

Administrator
    This might be the new tuner format. It looks a bunch like the OBDII tuner. There used to be a "beta" version on the website that you could download.

Fuel Injected!
    your right 1 to many them files are for tc beta tuner, but for the life in me I cannot get 2 different pcs to update the files. I think it is operator error. I got on the wrong page when I ask for updates on tuner cats web. I guess iam losing my mind or forgetting how to do things with my pcs.

You could always call or email John at TC to see if the file changed extentsion or you did something wrong?

I doubt he changed the extension to the calibration...

1990 Chevy Suburban 5.7L Auto ECM 1227747 $42!
    1998 Chevy Silverado 5.7L Vortec 0411 Swap to RoadRunner!
    -= =-

Administrator
    All you need to do is paste the files into the same directory as TC. It won't tell you that the files are updated... TC will just start using them.

I'd change the extension on the old ones first and keep them as backups.

Fuel Injected!
    I got my 32 bit desk top going, still trying to get my 64 bit laptop to update the files. my desk top convertated the files to what the tuner wanted lap top wont convert them yet. guess its work in progress for a little while

Administrator
    Waitaminute... converted the files? If you're trying to copy them from machine to machine make sure you zip them first. If your new machine won't unzip them, will it unzip others? Or are you trying to double click on the file and have TC open it??

Fuel Injected!
    my 32 bit and 64 bit both have the regular tuner installed,32bit when I done loaded the beta program automaticly pick up $ao an $4f and changed them from I think tdf files to euf files and registered the program,my64 bit after down loading beta didn't pick up ao - 4f and I had to type the numbers in to regester it. and it wont accept ao-4f files , going to try reinstalling it some time today on 64 bit see if that helps. the beta has a update or install files on the help menu.