Since I'm getting close to having enough money saved up to buy EFILive, I was looking into WBO2 options. I started on their website and after browsing the ones they list, I'm not sure what I'm looking at. I looked at the .pdf that's included in the software and I'm a little confused.

On the .pdf, it says that there will be a NBO2 output that needs to be wired to the ECM and you can put the WBO2 into the bung for the original sensor. Well, nothing on the manufactures websites say anything about having a NBO2 output. So is the a universal feature of WBO2 controllers or am I missing some jargon I do not know yet.

Also, EFILive says the V2 takes a serial input or an analog input from the WBO2. From what I've read, using serial seems to be more accurate so I'd like to just get that first.

Any help on what I'm looking at/for and suggestions on what you've used and works well would be appreciated.

Also, are there some newb help topics I'm missing on the forum that will give me some insight on what I'm looking for in starting this?