Hello all.. Long time professional tuner / street racer who traded in the wrenches for a new PC and career in network engineering back in mid 90's. Used to campaign a sub 10's 1991 full interior 3600lb F-Body SB fueled by one of the first Accel DFI units ever produced when the custom chips wouldn't cut it. Was also topped off with plenty of juice from a NOS progressive fogger systems back in the day. But gave it all up to go surfing around the globe on the WWW for a while.

Just recently returned to the tuning game again. But now days, it's more a diesel addiction. Personal toys include a 650+ hp Duramax boat, plus another one waiting for a pair of Dmax's to get rigged. Found this site thanks to Eaglemarks EGR post explaining the "348 or 4K(combined) resistor set" that GM uses for sensor scaling. THANK YOU SO MUCH !!

Software of choice, EFIlive. But I'm an old school hacker who likes what ever is new, cool, and techie. Main skills include complex engine swaps, wiring related stuff, or about anything that's computer or network related. Hopefully I can pass along some of the things I've forgotten, before I learn them again.

Cheers

-K