Thread: Here is a data log to look at.

Fuel Injected!

Here is a data log to look at.

I did some data logging today with WIN ALDL and I burned one chip today. The base BIN is a TBIChips performance chip. The car ran really flat with a stock ASDU bin that Painless recommends. The car runs pretty good with the TBIChips bin but is very rich down low. So the data log I attached was after raising the idle speed to 600 RPM & removing some fuel at idle. I was getting BLM's around 98ish at idle and it idled rough. The chip had the idle set for 550rpm when warmed up.

I plan on getting a wide band soon, but at wide open throttle the NB O2 is reading .790-.820 volts. any Idea what the fuel ration that would be? Is it safe to run at wot?

Details of the car is a 1976 Pontiac ventura with a 1992 TBI 305 Camaro engine and trans with low miles about 45,000 original. The Camaro was rear ended. Mods are aftermarket painless harness & 7477 ecm, 082 heads pocket ported, 1997 LT1 camshaft, 14 psi fuel pressure, open element air cleaner, 2 1/4 in dual exhaust no cats, stock 76 nova exhaust manifolds, 305 injectors, injector spacer, shift points raised to 5000 rpm. I have some 350 injectors also if needed.

Would it be better to tune it for the 305 injector or start over with the bigger injectors?

Any Comments on the data log would be great.
    Attached Files Attached Files