Thread: Affordable Wideband monitoring???

Affordable Wideband monitoring???

Anyone have any recommendations for an affordable Wideband A/F monitor with datalogging capability? I read all about the MOTEC monitor, and thought "wow that sounds awesome" until I saw the price. :( There are gauges with datalogging ability, but there is a huge difference in price. So what should I look for? Thanks!

I've used 14point7.com's products for about 4 or 5 years now, great products. I like them far more than my LC1's that I had. One of two WBO2 controllers that I have found on the market that has native USB.

For built in datalogging logging capability look at the SLC_PP2. The SLC_DIY2 will allow datalogging via a laptop.
    The man who says something is impossible, is usually interrupted by the man doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Six_Shooter View Post
    I've used 14point7.com's products for about 4 or 5 years now, great products. I like them far more than my LC1's that I had. One of two WBO2 controllers that I have found on the market that has native USB.

For built in datalogging logging capability look at the SLC_PP2. The SLC_DIY2 will allow datalogging via a laptop.
    Thanks!! The SLC_DIY2 looks like what I need. I have no problem logging to laptop, I actually would prefer logging right to my laptop. That is defiantly more affordable!