Thread: EagleMark

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Administrator

EagleMark

From 1project2many: Please note that the original post was made in May of 2014. Latest updates begin on P. 4.

Mark asked that I let the list know he was admitted to the hospital for surgery this afternoon. This is unexpected and I'll provide more details when I have them. He mentioned that he's been helping some people with tuning. I'm not sure of the details but if there's a situation that needs to be resolved immediately, I'll offer whatever services I can to help until Mark's back on his feet. In the meantime, please everyone send some good karma Mark's way.

Shannen

Fuel Injected!
    Hope he is going to be ok. And pray for a speedy recovery

Carb and Points!
    We will be hoping for the best.
    Last edited by dr5375; 05-08-2014 at 03:50 AM.

Hope everything come out ok! We are praying for you.
    79 Jeep Cherokee, AMC 401, T-18 manual trans, hydroboost, 16197427 MPFI system---the toy

93 Jeep YJ Wrangler, 4.0L, 5 speed, 8.8 rear, homebrew hub conversion and big brakes, hydroboost, 2.5in OME lift, 31x10.50's---the daily driver

99 Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee limited, 4.0L, auto, 2wd, leather and power everything, 99% stock---the long distance highway ride.

Shannen,
    Thank you for the update. I'll help provide tuning support for those people that Mark was working with, so count me in if needed.

dave w

Carb and Points!
    Dave W
    I am one of the customers of EagleMark. I got the starter tune from him, and he is now in the hospital. Maybe you or someome else can help me. My vehicle is a '94 chevy truck with 350 tbi...460LE trans. I recently replaced the engine with a used '97 L31 roller cam engine and L98 heads from a third gen camaro (one of my stock swirl port heads was cracked). I have replaced the fuel pump and increase fuel pressure to 15 psi as recommended by EagleMark. The truck runs fairly well with the new tune once it is warmed up. When I first start it the engine rpms surge between 500 to 1200 rpm and sometimes stalls. When I put it into drive it settles down some, but it is still there. A few times it has tried to stall on me pulling off from a stoplight. Once it warms up it idles steady at about 500 rpm. I have only communicated with Mark thru his personal email and phone and I don't want to bother him right now. I hope he is doing ok and has a complete recovery.
    Thank you in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Daysaver View Post
    Dave W
    I am one of the customers of EagleMark. I got the starter tune from him, and he is now in the hospital. Maybe you or someome else can help me. My vehicle is a '94 chevy truck with 350 tbi...460LE trans. I recently replaced the engine with a used '97 L31 roller cam engine and L98 heads from a third gen camaro (one of my stock swirl port heads was cracked). I have replaced the fuel pump and increase fuel pressure to 15 psi as recommended by EagleMark. The truck runs fairly well with the new tune once it is warmed up. When I first start it the engine rpms surge between 500 to 1200 rpm and sometimes stalls. When I put it into drive it settles down some, but it is still there. A few times it has tried to stall on me pulling off from a stoplight. Once it warms up it idles steady at about 500 rpm. I have only communicated with Mark thru his personal email and phone and I don't want to bother him right now. I hope he is doing ok and has a complete recovery.
    Thank you in advance.
    I also hope Mark has a complete recovery. PM Sent.

dave w

Fuel Injected!
    Mark, I was able to catch your your post. Wish you had not deleted it. My heart goes out to you and your family, best wishes to you. I would like to give a THANK YOU to you and all other members of this forum who have taken the time to help people like me to learn EFI tuning. It is not often that people give and ask nothing in return. THANK YOU MY FRIEND, and THANK YOU all members of this forum who give help.

I hope everything goes well and I will keep him in my prayers.

Barry

Fuel Injected!
    Praying that all goes well for Mark and hope to see him have a speedy recovery!

Chris

Fuel Injected!
    Hope all goes well, get well soon Mark

Just an old farm boy
    Larry

Fuel Injected!
    All the best, feel better

All the best also; hope everything goes well EagleMark!