Thread: EagleMark

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Administrator
    Update 8/16/2014
    I've brought this thread back because Mark called me last night and asked me to relay some information to the list.

Some of you may have noticed that Mark hasn't been posting much lately. Well, for a while now he's been experiencing symptoms that resemble a stroke including lack of sensation and muscle response on the right side of his body which has made typing, among other things, difficult. Apparently he's not in a high risk group for stroke so he was sent in for a CAT scan on Thursday with some expectation that it would show a clot or something that had resulted from the surgeries in May. If you remember, those surgeries were to remove cancerous tissue from Mark's throat, which the doctors reported they'd done successfully. The CAT scan, however, revealed a different story. Unfortunately the doctors are now reporting the cancer spread. The problems Mark's experiencing are due to a metastatic tumor in his brain. As of last night he didn't know if the tumor was operable, or if there was another course of action available but I know doctors were working on it because our conversation was cut short by an incoming call from a doctor.

Mark said he watches and reads the list every day even if he's not able to do any typing so please keep the prayers and well-wishes coming. Mark's a great guy and this is a helluva blow so let's make sure he knows where he stands with us. When I get details or updates I'll be updating this thread so stay tuned.

Fuel Injected!
    ratshit news for sure

My prayers are with you mark. I hope things go well and they can get you fixed up. Hang in there.
    79 Jeep Cherokee, AMC 401, T-18 manual trans, hydroboost, 16197427 MPFI system---the toy

93 Jeep YJ Wrangler, 4.0L, 5 speed, 8.8 rear, homebrew hub conversion and big brakes, hydroboost, 2.5in OME lift, 31x10.50's---the daily driver

99 Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee limited, 4.0L, auto, 2wd, leather and power everything, 99% stock---the long distance highway ride.

Carb and Points!
    My thoughts for mark i hope you beat this

Fuel Injected!
    Wtf. Sorry to hear. Will keep you in my thoughts.
    1995 Chevy C2500 Suburban 5.7 4L80-E, 16197427, BNKM, $31

Hooker Long Tubes headers, dual 2.25" exhuast, mufflers. TBI mods, Moates APU1, TunerProRT, CAI, 4 core radiator

Man I hate hearing that. It really hits hard. Mark keep fighting this. I know everyone on the forum is pulling for you.
    Square body stepsides forever!!!