I don't recall if I ever posted an intro message but my account was not deleted so maybe so. Maybe I joined before the intro message requirement?

Can someone point me to a comprehensive thread on adapting a GM system to a non GM carb situation. I think I have a pretty good idea of what needs to be done but would be good to see it in writing. The areas I am least knowledgeable about are the bin files and tuning and also the initial setup.

Will likely use an Iron Duke system but those may be marginally small - I think my cfm requirement will be around 200 and I'd rather error on the large side. Does anyone know the cfm rating on the vanilla Iron Duke TBI? Would be nice to land a 1 bbl from the 1984 Fiero pace car or, more likely, the Holley knockoff. Engine is 235 c.i. and will never (hopefully) spin up to more than 3,000 rpm. Red line is 2,800 (prop tips should not be allowed to go supersonic) and most of its work will be done 2,000 to 2,200. In terms of engine competency (it's stock, freshly overhauled and in compliance all the manufacturer bulletins), I would compare it to a mild build.

Regarding ECM setup, I'll need to shut off the spark advance feature, the VSS input and, no doubt, other parts of the system. The exhaust is simply 2 cyl on each side feeding into their respect open exhaust pipe (no muffler). So I will need to noodle the O2 thing a little and figure out what works best. Perhaps installing on one side and assuming the other side is going to look pretty much the same will work.

Thanks in advance to all.
Larry