Ok, a little background first. Got the truck from a junkyard, 1992 K2500 HD. 5.7, 4l80e, 4.10's, $85 ecm. Engine wasn't original, ended up spinning a bearing a year later. Got another 5.7 from a different junk yard. Decided to tear it apart and rebuild it. turns out it had been rebuilt before. So I now have a 357sbc, with ported stock heads, 2.02/1.60 valves, flat top pistons, new crank, new rods, new roller rockers and springs, summit sum-1102 cam, long tube headers, edelbrock torkerII intake, 454 TBI with an adapter plate to bolt onto the carb intake, and 65# injectors (i also have the 454 injectors). I ran the intake/carb/injector set up on the first motor and it ran wonderful. But with the new engine upgrades, especially the cam, the chip NEEDED redone. I've done some initial changes thanks to the forum, and was just wondering if anyone has any suggestions, and if they could peruse over what my file before i plug the chip in and start the truck for the first time. I got a new fuel pump too that puts out 15psi, and a few spare TBI's so i can make up an AFPR for fine tuning once we get the truck rolling. thanks for any and all feed back guys!!