Thread: Dynamic EFI

Dynamic EFI

Dynamic EFI is a provider of EBL systems for the C3 and P4 style GM ECMs.

The EBL system is a board that either replaces the daughter board (C3 style ECMS) or plug in place of a MEMCAL (P4 style ECMS).

These systems have many advantages that you can read about on the Dynamic EFI site: http://dynamicefi.com/
    The man who says something is impossible, is usually interrupted by the man doing it.

Administrator
    Just to note, Rob Rauscher of Dynamic EFI gets a fair amount of credit for what we can do today with GM OBDI and tuning in general. Rob was heavily involved in making an inexpensive WBO2 controller available to anyone (before this a WB was thousands of $$) and he did a bunch of work to figure out how GM OBDI code actually operates. Rob then took it a step further and published what he found for anyone else wanting to learn.

RBob has been a great contributor to ECM hacking! Still is a great help. Makes a sweet product and has excellent tech support!

1990 Chevy Suburban 5.7L Auto ECM 1227747 $42!
    1998 Chevy Silverado 5.7L Vortec 0411 Swap to RoadRunner!
    -= =-

Cheer's to Rbob

I Finally Got a ebl P4, It will be a while until I can use it been struggling with my health. But Yeh lol

Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by EagleMark View Post
    RBob has been a great contributor to ECM hacking! Still is a great help. Makes a sweet product and has excellent tech support!

this is too true, his tech support is unrivaled in my book.