Bringing TBI and Multi Port Fuel Injection to a New Level.     EFI Conversions and Tuning! Seattle to Portland! E-mail Tuning Consultant!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 24 of 24

Thread: EFI Live customer service sucks to an all time new level!

  1. #16
    Fuel Injected! steveo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,210
    Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    I find it not fair that you have an issue and belittle their support.
    actually letting people know your bad experiences with a company is very fair.

    i realize shit happens, but in a situation where it's an isolated incident, you'll find one or two peices of negative feedback online for hundreds of positive experiences.

  2. #17
    Carb and Points!
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by steveo View Post
    actually letting people know your bad experiences with a company is very fair.

    i realize shit happens, but in a situation where it's an isolated incident, you'll find one or two pieces of negative feedback online for hundreds of positive experiences.
    There are thousands of positive experiences, the problem is the negatives one are the ones that carry most of the weight.... When you go to ebay everyone searches for the negative feedback first.

    Their support has always been TOP notch, the only thing we all have to keep in mind is that they are half way around the world, so their timing varies.... I can show you many emails with questions answered within minutes of their working hours. Frustration comes when we don't know how to deal with the situation. That is it....

  3. #18
    Fuel Injected!
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Munchies View Post
    I dont think I have ran into more pompous assholes in one place than the honchos at efilive.
    HA Ha. Most honest and acurate post I have read in a long time anywhere. Yep the management there could learn some good old fashion customer service values.

  4. #19
    Carb and Points!
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by S10LS View Post
    HA Ha. Most honest and acurate post I have read in a long time anywhere. Yep the management there could learn some good old fashion customer service values.
    Sometimes situations are difficult to handle and there does exist a thing as a difficult customer and the customer is NOT always right.... but he does have the advantage... I am sure they have always tried to do things right but things donīt always come out right... They do care and they do try to take care of their customers... Hence why I have been one for YEARS to no end.

    We just need to step back and see the whole picture of what is really going on... and I mean in a general sense of the business...

  5. #20
    Fuel Injected!
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    Sometimes situations are difficult to handle and there does exist a thing as a difficult customer and the customer is NOT always right.... but he does have the advantage... I am sure they have always tried to do things right but things donīt always come out right... They do care and they do try to take care of their customers... Hence why I have been one for YEARS to no end.

    We just need to step back and see the whole picture of what is really going on... and I mean in a general sense of the business...
    Been an efilive customer since 2009. Have tuned a handfull of my own stuff and a few friends cars and trucks. Really could care less about your opinion. As you should not care to much bout my opinion. Its an opinion. And in mine I think they stink, and I have thought they have stunk for the 5 + years I have been using them. They stink in every platform they support BIGTIME except the ls1 b pcm an the E38 ecm. That is a fact more than an opinion.

  6. #21
    Fuel Injected!
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    Sometimes situations are difficult to handle and there does exist a thing as a difficult customer and the customer is NOT always right.... but he does have the advantage... I am sure they have always tried to do things right but things donīt always come out right... They do care and they do try to take care of their customers... Hence why I have been one for YEARS to no end.

    We just need to step back and see the whole picture of what is really going on... and I mean in a general sense of the business...
    This thread was started on a difficult situation as you say, but what other people are saying is they have more issues than a mistaken transaction And that just fuels the thread more with their nose in the air attitudes.

  7. #22
    Fuel Injected! TINBENDER59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Age
    57
    Posts
    24
    Eaglemark did you ever get this worked out??

  8. #23
    Administrator
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Lakes Region, NH
    Age
    48
    Posts
    2,781
    EagleMark passed away some time ago. I believe this was worked out, however.

  9. #24
    Fuel Injected! TINBENDER59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Age
    57
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by 1project2many View Post
    EagleMark passed away some time ago. I believe this was worked out, however.
    wow!! that sucks!! Looks like he was a major contributor on here

Similar Threads

  1. First time EFI
    By Chevyguy616 in forum Introductions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-17-2013, 10:14 AM
  2. 1991 R/V series 700R4 TCC service manual diagnosis pics
    By dyeager535 in forum Other EFI systems and related topics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-29-2012, 04:42 AM
  3. oil level sesor Code 52
    By 96lt4c4 in forum TunerPro Tuning Talk
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-08-2012, 08:40 AM
  4. GM Service Technical Collage Course
    By EagleMark in forum GM EFI Systems
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-01-2012, 01:40 PM
  5. First time here
    By rsgt in forum Introductions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-04-2011, 04:18 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •