Quote Originally Posted by Montecarlodrag View Post
I always use paypal and never had any problem with foreign transactions.
It was PayPal Mastercard. It is all I use on Internet because of the ease of protection I get from it on Net, globally.

Quote Originally Posted by gearhead1 View Post
EagleMark- IMO...
For all the help you have given to all the forums and probally thousands of people over the years;maybe even more!
You would think they would bend over backwards to make things right with you and give you some respect.
I am in no way sucking up as I have nothing to gain for this post and just calling it as I see it ,
-on your thousands of posts that you have taken your own time to contribute;
Rest assured does not go unnoticed by everyone!

It will be their loss in the end!... .this is just my 2 cents from CANADA EH!

Thank You EagleMark- AMEN!
Thank you!

But it has nothing to do with who I am or what I did. This is about customer service that sucks! This is a very expensive product with competition. I've been reading both the well known OBDII software forums for years and there is a backwards mentality when it comes to customer service with EFI Live. It's all about them, their small staff, how hard they work and point out all their strong points while ignoring all their short comings! I wish it was just this one issue, but it is not, it's a constant defense and argument in all situations where customer is never right. I'd not even have made a post but instead it was the straw that pushed me over the edge!

For a customer to order something on their website and it fails, then get a notice to contact customer service and customer service does not even look into it? Just blow me off with an excuse that it's my credit card that won't work in another country and tell me there's nothing they can do???? You got to be kidding???

Then I tell them my credit card not only works internationally but has the charges on it and the replay was "what is your order number?" Well I don't have one because the order did not go through your site, remember it said to contact you!

Four attempts at signing into the new website, had to re-register because of new site. All that worked fine until I got to shopping cart order. When I finally convinced them it was really happening and they looked into it? They said I had 17 transactions of which only one went through? Oh really? One went through? Where's my product I paid for? Still no attempt to make things right with me or admit that there is an issue with their site, still my fault, why did I submit 17 times? I had to repeat my self over and over that I tried four times! One went through! Where's my license? Reply was what about the other 13 times? WTF! Who cares! It's your problem obviously, what about me?

So far no one has spoken up on their behalf, only replies and PMs I've received is from people who have sided with me that the situation is a terrible attempt at customer service and very frustrating! I was worried when I did this if I'd just get flamed for complaining...