Quote Originally Posted by ony View Post
I don't know about wide band tunning, what ecm and engine set up you running?
1227165 6E . 383 stroker with 280xfi comp cam, long tube headers and a Holley stealth ram intake

Quote Originally Posted by EagleMark View Post
You also could have changed something back when that never showed up till you went CL again? That's when I use the Compare option on TunerPro from the bin I'm using now compared to what I originally started from. It will show any difference, even a hex change that is not identified by a parameter!
I use the compare option all the time, nothing really stand out concerning this but I have wondered if something I changed before I attempted cl was the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Six_Shooter View Post
Does you WBO2 have a NB sim output? You can try that for zero dollars and see if the same thing happens. If it does, it's in the correction, or more than likely a setting, such as the delay function of the NBO2 feedback. If this distance setting is too far off, you can get into a downward spiral where a correction takes place, but because the setting isn't correct, another correct takes place and so on, until the BLMs are at max and the engine is struggling to run.
ECM but didn't leave it since the sensor was mounted so far away from the engine. I have changed the Integrator Delay Vs. Airflow since I am running long tubes and the sensor is in the collector.

It's Tunerpro, I read the other day where some guy called it "simple software" so how hard can it be. LOL!!!!!!!