Thread: Diablo CMR DODGE

Fuel Injected!

Diablo CMR DODGE

I have the cmr diablo program for Chrysler. If anyone needs a custom file or any changes let me know. Just trying to offer help on what I can to other members.

There was a time I was trying to get more information on the Diablo products for my Dodge, but even Diablo didn't reply after the second e-mail. :shrug: Now that I'm selling my Dakota I no longer need to be able to tune it. Late model Dodge tuning seems to be a different world, well , like most things Dodge. lol
    The man who says something is impossible, is usually interrupted by the man doing it.

Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by Six_Shooter View Post
    There was a time I was trying to get more information on the Diablo products for my Dodge, but even Diablo didn't reply after the second e-mail. :shrug: Now that I'm selling my Dakota I no longer need to be able to tune it. Late model Dodge tuning seems to be a different world, well , like most things Dodge. lol

I had SCT and ended up selling my Dodges. Both had 4.7 PCMs and ZERO transmission support. Almost wish I would have kept my 2006 Ram, swapped in a SRT8 PCM and a Nag1 transmission in place of the 545RFE I cooked 6 times in 70K. The Nag1s 3.8x first gear and the 4.56s I had out back would have been a ton of fun with the little comp XFI custom grind cam I had in it.