Hi I have been working on or around cars since I was 9. Im from Rochester NY but moved to Durham 6 months ago. I have a 1994 Chevy C1500 305tbi that Im currently working on. Im used to pre 86 vehicles where I didnt have to worry about computers. right now Im trying to figure out which ECM I have in my truck because Im planning on putting an EBL system in my truck from DynamicEFI. I think I might have the 16196395 and may need to switch to a 16197427 in order for it to work without taking apart the harness and splitting it up. Im still not exactly sure. Just looking for info on whether I can swap them without having to reprogram the 16197427. I plan to run the lower end of the 305 for at least another year. So far I have only installed a TBI spacer,Headers, and a Dynomax exhaust system. I plan on rebuilding the TBi and upgrading to the 5.7 injectors and installing an adjustable fuel pressure regulator, an Edelbrock 3704 intake, and possibly a mild cam like the 249-K12-262-4 Comp cam. I just ordered a rebuilt set of 187 heads with a 3 angle valve job and am holding off putting them on till I get the Intake. I know many say the swirl port heads are junk but i'm not really interested in cranking out 8k RPM's, Im more or less looking for better power and better response when I give it some gas. It will still be my daily driver.
Call
Send SMS
Add to Skype
You'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype