Thread: tps

Fuel Injected!

tps

I have 2 ecms I play with 7747 an a 44288. I replaced the 7747 because it kept showing cel tps too low the replacement work for a while then the same thing. so I quit fedling with it an put the 288 back in. yesterday same thing with the 228 low tps. hooked tuner pro up this morning done a wiggle test on the ecm plug [found the problem], probley been pluged and unplugged 500-600 times an the connectors has spread out. I think the little pins must be a little larger on the 228 ecm than the 747 is why I had more tps to low with the 747. anyway I want to thank eagle mark ,1to many, Robert, an all that contribuit to wireing diagrams and advise. orange wire on the smaller connector, is why I replaced 1 747.

Super Moderator
    wow..... what's the story behind needing to plug and unplug the ECM that many times?
    1995 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LS 3100 + 4T60E

Fuel Injected!
    BEFORE I got a moates adapter I would pull the ecm compelty out to get to the 2732 chip. checked my programmer history 1337 different programmings for my truck. you know how it is always trying new changes to bin files.