Hey everyone i got great info on my issue i was having with my 305 tbi converted to tpi s/d. So i have the '7730 ecm installed and pinned out the connectors. I have V6 Memcals and it will run on them but like crap of course. Now i have installed the jumper wire on the memcal from pin 56 cal to 62 ground to change the cyl select to V8. Now i have not got the G1 adapter yet from moates as its on order, but i would like to know what bin file xdf and adx files i should be using to get a tune started. Also i was wondering is i was to unsolder the chip from the memcal and just install the 28pin ribbon cable could i not just emulate and run the bin through my laptop to make all the changes and get it to run where i want disabling knock an egr ect ect ect?

Yes some of you are going to say don't disable the knock bad idea but i have to because the truck is running gear to gear timing and it wont be going back to stock. This truck is more just a bomb around and put in a few mud holes rig so if it blows its not the end of the world, it'll just mean maybe a true tpi or even and lt1. So for now i just would like to know if what i stated above can be done and would work or do i need to do something else or just put the adapter in? But the most important thing i need to know is what files i should use. I have been looking through the 7730 files and i see a few 90-91 5.0 tpi 5spd since i am manual would they work? Feed back would be great thanks