Be aware, this is my first dive into tuning and I'm going to learn all the software-side knowledge before touching a thing. Also, I will be getting a wideband in the future regardless of whether or not what I am about to explain is possible. Nothing horrible about having to deal with an extra gauge.

I am getting a carputer project started on a 1990 Grand Prix Turbo (LG5 engine, $8F) and it is quite complex. Both the ALDL and emulator connections will link up to a tablet via Bluetooth-type cables. The tablet (which will slide in/out of existing hardware that is a very good size needing just a little craftwork) is a small 8-incher with only one micro-USB port, which can only be used either for charging OR data connections, meaning wireless connections are a must, either through BT or USB-over-WiFi hub. The former is both cheaper and less cumbersome. 2 companies sell B/T ALDL cables, and the Moates Ostrich 2 can have the functionality soldered to it easily. An aftermarket head unit for A/V could also have Bluetooth or just an aux-in of some sort from the tablet headphone jack. Ambitious.

The last thing I need to set straight for tuning is the WBO2 sensor. I really don't want TunerPro to lack these readings being in the logs automatically when I'm tuning and burning, and I also don't want to figure out where to mount yet another device in a cabin that already looks like K.I.T.T.'s baby hillbilly cousin, more and more every day. Right now there is a single-wire sensor on the turbo, which has confused nearly every mechanic who's seen it. So anyways, I don't know where to go from here.