Hey guys, I wanted to thank you all personally, or as personal as I can through this infernal box with buttons. If I could I would shake each of your hands and thank you from the bottom of my heart. Mark and Sixshooter you guys helped me calm down and go back to the beginning. I am now sitting in my truck emulating my prom with my Ostrich 2.0 and datalogging with TunerProRT. I have to tell ya it is a very good feeling when I find out that I am not a total idiot when it comes to this. I have a lot to learn and Mark, I'll give you a PM next week after I get some of the other things on my list out of the way. I was ready to lose my mind on Wednesday. I couldn't get my truck to run, the wind storm we had destroyed my storage building which houses all my lawnmowers, tractors, fourwheelers, and my sons go kart and mini bike as well as my Gravely and many kubota tractor attachments and to top it all off a big limb punched a hole in the roof in the back of the house and now the roof is leaking. Its a good thing I didn't have nuclear capability or there would have been a huge crater with it's epicenter right where I am sitting now.

Thanks again guys you are gentlemen in the truest sense of the word. If anyone is reading this and you have been treated like an obnoxious child on other forums (yes, I have read many other forums and know how some of them act) and are genuinely needing help to learn, not someone to do it for you, these men can and will put you on the right path. Listen to what they have to say. Start with the basics and do it step by step, slowly until you understand what you are doing and you'll get it too.

I am to make some data logs and see what I can do to get my truck ready to tow home a load of lumber to rebuild my storage shed!