Thread: Hello, gm fan here :D

Fuel Injected!

Hello, gm fan here :D

Hey there, didn't see I needed to make an introduction here so this will be my sorta second hello,

Have a TBI 355 s10 blazer I tuned years ago with the 7477 ecm, eventually converted to a 7427 ecm, Got a Mass air flow setup to work on it for about a week, had to go on the hotrod power tour and realized I wasn't going to have all the bugs worked out for sure by then so I swapped back to a known good speed density tune I had and went, got pretty good at tuning and really had no reason to switch back.

Eventually several years down the road I went better heads, way bigger cam and ditched the tbi setup.

Fast forward several years past that, my little daily driver 94 Pontiac sunbird that has been faithful since the day I bought it, finally made me leary when something in the trans was letting loose, so I did a 5 speed getrag and 2.0 Turbo engine swap. Just got done with it the other day. Running a 7749 ecm, Im going do code59 and have some fun with it. Have a wideband which I didn't have back when I was tuning with the truck (ughh)

Excited to get back at it.

That's about All I suppose.
    Last edited by Superbee; 03-14-2014 at 07:56 AM.

1990 Chevy Suburban 5.7L Auto ECM 1227747 $42!
    1998 Chevy Silverado 5.7L Vortec 0411 Swap to RoadRunner!
    -= =-