Hey everyone, new here. Years ago I was into tuning and had an ostrich setup on a small block s10 blazer running 7477, eventually converted to a 7427 ecm which was so much better. Eventually ditched the efi scene unfortunately until recently. Just got done putting an 89 turbo 2.0 setup in a 94 sunbird daily I have. Its of course running the 7749 ecm.

Ran all the aldl wires today. Bought a brand new laptop (first question, is windows 8 very compatable with any of this stuff?) Found my Xtreme ALDL usb cable (unfortunately couldn't find my ostrich so I ordered a new one which will probably turn up the day I get the new one lol.

Downloaded Tunerpro RT, found this thread: http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Inj...information-58 Which doesn't have a link to the to an adx file, so I got the ads and converted it to adx and loaded it into tunerpro (is that right?) Loaded bin, and xdf, hook it all up and nothing.

Hooked a snap on solus pro and it communicates just fine with the car and displays data. so the car side is fine.

Im new to windows 8 so Im thinking the computer may not have the usb cable reconized? Its recognized and chimes when I plug it in, but... I downloaded the usb driver from moates site but wasn't even sure how to use it, don't know if its even compatable with win 8 or even works. Acted like It didn't even install properly.

Any heads up on what I should be checking for for starters?

Pretty sad I know that I cant even get it datalogging lol. Have to re-learn everything I knew in the past. Im just so excited to be using a wideband this go around, and get my hands on code59.

Right now tho, all I want to do is datalog until I get my new ostrich in along with a new turbo and intercooler.

Thanks - Chad