Thread: New To EFI Need Some Advice

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Carb and Points!
    Sounds great to me. Thank you. Can I paypal you? I should be able to splice my TBI into the newer digital harness right?

Fuel Injected!
    i would think so. they may even be the same hookup. i have paypal but i have never received money i will have to find out how to do it holley connectors 002.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Aprules2 View Post
    Sounds great to me. Thank you. Can I paypal you? I should be able to splice my TBI into the newer digital harness right?

Fuel Injected!
    looks like i would have to open a business account and they charge fees to receive money. if you use ups (maybe fedex and mail)you can set it up online and email me the label i can print it out and tape to the box. the weight is 12lbs and box demensions are 12 inch by 12inch by 8 1/2 inches.

That Holley projection will be fun to experiment with and such, but in my opinion, you should really try to go with a GM ECM and control setup. Maybe not right away, but before you get too deep in the Holley stuff. Reason being is the support. If something happens with the aftermarket electronics and you're away from home, it could be a huge problem. Either waiting for an order to be over night shipped to you, or finding out that Holley no longer makes what you need and needing to figure out something while on the road.

I use the 7060ECM in my truck, auto parts houses usually stock them, but if I was going from scratch I'd go with the 7427. They have awesome support and ability to go with port style fuel injection easily. Then maybe something like this with the bungs drilled for EFI?
    Mts_single_plane_intake_cad.jpg
    94 Blazer, Turbo'd 350 TBI - DD
    1991 2500 Suburban Adventure truck - 4wd conversion, 4-link F/R, 582ci CNP Big Block with Terminator X EFI backed by a 6L90 and twin stick'd NP205 t-case
    2012 Porsche Panamera Turbo - Date night car :)
    1979 16' Action Marine/"Johnny Cash" Merc Bridgeport Champ Motor - Metalflake Maniac