Hey everyone, I am a mechanic with prior experience working on fuel injected cars but have never built my own system. I have a 75 Cadillac Coupe DeVille with a 500 and a TH-375 transmission. I drive the car everyday and the carb is tired and and now I'm only getting about 10mpg. Rather than rebuild the carb I'd like to up grade to a TBI set up. A while back I bought a first gen analog Holley Pro-Jection set up but it didn't have the O2 sensor set up. The module for the original projection to accept an O2 is no longer available. So everyone has told me it pretty much worthless. However the Throttle body is good for 700 CFM and is a 4 barrel. It has one TBI injector per bore. It seems the GM TBI swaps are very popular however the 454 throttle body is kind of rare and very over priced. I wanted to know if I could use the Pro-Jection 4 Barrel throttle body and tie the 2 left injectors together and the 2 right injectors together and have the GM computer drive them ad if it was the 2 barrel 454 throttle body? Or would the added load cook the transistors that drive them? I like the idea of the 4 barrel because its free, plus it should yield better performance over a 2 barrel. Smaller bores so more velocity and all, plus more CFM. If not what can I do?