It's obvious that I have pissed some people off and this place isn't the only one as this includes any members here that are members over at the s10 boards.

I initially went from a holley carb to TBI because I thought it would be easier to tune and forget than to keep trying to tune a carb not made so much for daily driving for what seemed like every other day.

I can say that even though I have made this more difficult than needed, my truck is actually running better than with the carb.

In any case, instead of reading and listening more, I've allowed my impatience and other factors get in the way and as stated by other members, become "combative and argumentative".

For that I apologize.

What frustrates me is that for the most part, I try to DIY as much as I can. I research as much as I can, but you certainly can't take everything that is on the net as gospel, and I don't, but there in lies an issue that seems to cloud what I am trying to learn and that is, what do you believe?

Anyways,

There is a good group of smart people here and I need to learn to STFU sometimes and read up.

My apologies to ALL for being an ass.