Thread: Hello from Eastern NC.

Fuel Injected!

Hello from Eastern NC.

Sorry guys. I did not follow instructions and post here first. Honest mistake, I was too involved in looking for tech answers to read about what I should do first.

Whew now that the apology is over with.

I am a noob to this board but not to the Internet or to the forums. I worked as a moderator for several years over on nc4x4 dot com, but could not continue as I didn't have as much time to devote to the board as it needed. That being said I have tons of respect to all who get on the board and post and answer questions regularly. I found the site through multiple searches trying to help my father get his truck to run better. We go Offroad as much as we can usually in east tn and east ky. We swapped FI on his 78 k30/s10 because the cobbled together fake truck avenger carb sucked at everything but idle. The previous owner had everything wrong. I hope I can help with any questions that I have knowledge about as well as get some help from all the knowledge on here. I teach welding at night and during the day I design and install moisture control systems in residential crawlspaces.

Thanks
    scott

1990 Chevy Suburban 5.7L Auto ECM 1227747 $42!
    1998 Chevy Silverado 5.7L Vortec 0411 Swap to RoadRunner!
    -= =-