I have been hunting down an issue with a 1997 Range Rover running very rich. I work on these trucks every day so this isnt the Rover cryptic box of fixing things. I tried a more than a few tests and concluded to just try a few of the peripheral swaps to see if there was any changed.

Had replaced:
o2
coil pack
plugs
wires
fuel temp sensor
coolant temp
cps
FPR
injectors
rail
MAF
TPS
IACV

Still running rich.

So tried a new ECU/BeCM combo. Nothing. Tried a new fuel pump and filter. Nothing. New Crank sensor. Nothing.

Then I found that if I unplug injectors 4 and 6 there is no change in idle or run condition. I can not hear them clicking either. However, the injectors are good ( I swapped 4/6 and 2/8 and 4/6 still arent firing). And they have good resistance. Also the leads are getting 12V as all of the injectors are getting. So there is no break in the wires. Just to double check, I peeled back the wiring and found no breaks.

So I have 12V going to all the injectors, the injectors are good and two different ECUs make for the same exact problem that 4 and 6 arent firing. I found some minor cracking on one wire on the camshaft sensor but the wire is intact and wasnt touching anything else. I have reset adaptions and I run Testbook on it. It throws no codes either.

I am lost. Any help would be appreciated.