Thread: Hello(GearHead EFI)world

Carb and Points!

Hello(GearHead EFI)world

Very nice forum thanks to whomever deserves it, all of ya! Myself, i'm an aging experienced mechanic / wanabe progammer who is looking to combine his talents. Current and ongoing projects are:

1998 k2500 crewcab vortec 7.4L/4l80e worktruck/hauler/tow rig; Just my every day truck that has been good to me for many years now and i refuse to replace it! went through the motor at 180k just because i hate leaks and it was looking a bit crusty and wet. crank and bores were perfect...new rings, bearings and GASKETS...like new! then i put bosch yellow tops in it, in place of the AC Multec junk...Better than new! I would love to tune it...maybe some day...

1993 k1500 5.7L/4l60e; This is the reason i'm here, I want to 383 this motor...and keep the tbi...and make 500hp...this is the one you'll see me talking / asking about the most here...current project

1988 vette w/5.7tpi; going to put motor and suspension in a '47 chevy pickup...vette shell gets a cage,ford 9" and an EFI rat......I hope to start these two projects before summer...grab yer...

Administrator
    Welcome!

Eaglemark's done a bunch of work setting the site up, organizing data, and working on Tunerpro files but everyone deserves some credit for the way the site is. It's really a group effort.

You've got some cool projects there. 500hp 2bbl TBI is a real stretch but if you're going with forced induction or multiple throttle bodies / 4bbl TBI it's possible.

Popcorn's a-poppin.