Hello to all. been lurking here and there gathering info for my camino. I am on a couple other forums and have been gathering there as well. I have just started tinkering with my ride and have to say this site and the others have been a lot of help. I know the LT1 is kind of outdated but the cool thing is a lot of the tools and tricks have been tried and proofed so it helps a lot. I am not new to wrenching have done it all my life as a hobby. But this is my first injected ride.
So for a little history: 1972 Elcamino 1993 Camaro Z28 LT1 T56 6 speed. I have gone through the tranny and upgraded to a viper mainshaft brass keys and shifter fork buttons. That spins a gm 12 bolt with disc brake conversion 4.11 gears and a Eaton locker no hop bars and adjustable upper control arms. The computer has been changed out for a 95 ECM. It is easier to get a replacement (at the time I was having trouble there were none to be found in the US) spent 2 years looking and finally on advice from Zac at Speed Scene Wiring we changed. Along with a more readily available supply I also got the benefit of sequential fire injection. I also just recently converted to a Bailey engineering LTCC conversion. Firing NGK TR55's gapped at .060. It's running a BBK 58mm throttle body, K&N Cold air kit picking up on the left front fender. Racetronix in tank fuel pump and dedicated power supply harness. Headman Elite mid length headers with 3 inch collectors dumping into 3 inch 2 chamber Flowmaster Delta force silencers and then 3 inch all the way over the axle to the bumpers all mandrel bent. I have a 2.5 inch crossover to help with the sound a little.
So I have been slowly getting things sorted and have found some things out as well. I am have been datalogging and have noticed that I am predominately at 108 on the blm readings. After looking here at some threads i found that i may need to scale back my injector values. I am running 45psi at idle and 44 at 2k unloaded of course just setting in the drive. cracking the throttle jumps it to 50psi. So i am figuring that is why I am stuck in the 108's. Also my log graph looks like a seismic even for a 7.9 earthquake. Not sure if it's my logging or if my system is that wacked. Truck runs great be it a little fat but not smoking just smells that way.
If anyone has a log of a good run with Tunerpro V5 I would like to get a look at it to see if I am seeing it right