Quote Originally Posted by EagleMark View Post
It's in the $EE info thread.
http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Inj...ull=1#post2958

I'm not so sure the O2 should be cleaned with brake clean? May contaminate them? At this point I'd have a new set...

WB in mid pipe? Like a cross over? Hmmm...? Wonder if that get's good flow? I usually use one side or other, sometimes just weld in 2 extra bungs to double check bank to bank when done, but it has never shown any need...

You have a WB, so could do Open Loop to tune everything? When it's dialed in you could go back to CL and see how the O2 sensors are, if they are good then the trims would be very close.
Cool I'll check it out

It was suggested on another thread. The brake cleaner is inert actually a contact cleaner we use in electronics. It's circuit safe and non residue. Don't think it could hurt to try.

Yes. it's a 2.5 inch balance pipe but thinking the dual bungs might be a better idea I can do as you say and verify each side.

Yes it's a Zeitronix ZT2 I picked up from a local guy. Planned on using it here and on the Blackbird to do some tuning on both. The Blackbird has a Dynojet PCIII piggy back controller that I can tweak with my laptop a lot like the Tunerpro. Yes I could open loop it all like you mention. Hmmm your thinking it might be better to go that route? Now take inot consideration this is all brand new to me lol.