Quote Originally Posted by dave w View Post
Is there a possibility you would consider $8D, 1990 ~ 1992 Camaro 1227730 ECM? The hacks, tutorials, and other tuning related information is more abundant for $8D!

The attached $6E .bin file has most of the mods you need, but is totally wrong for your engine. Use the attached .bin for comparison only!

dave w
Dave,
Thank you again for your time-
The 90-92 are Speed Density and I would prefer to keep the MAF.
It would also require a different ECM and harness or at least the harness connections.
I have everything for the 165 (harness, sensors etc) so I would prefer to stick with the parts I have on-hand if at all possible.

Is what I'm trying to accomplish that far from stock that the 165 won't be able to accommodate?
Other than disabling the bits I'm not using, I don't think the tun itself should really be that much different than a stock L98 Vette motor?

I took a look at the modified BIN you provided above (thank you) but I am hard pressed to tell how this file is much different than the stock ARAP BIN when I compare them on TunerPro RT? Some of the values are indeed different but I'm not sure this answers my questions from above?
I guess I'm still not making the connection on how this file is accommodating for my application requirements.
Sorry if I'm slow to grasp some of these concepts but I am willing to learn!
Thank you,
Elm