Okie Dokie, I have a 93 S10 2wd with the 4.3/4l60e setup and I have a pile of parts to make some upgrades for better power and mpg. Truck isnt my daily, but more of a parts runner and tow rig for my 79' Witchcraft 21' boat.

My truck has the 8625 ecm in it, and one of my main questions is what do i need to do for this ecm to control a 2 speed taurus electric fan? If this is even possible?

Im going to be upgrading the engine with some 94 L35 CPI heads and cam along with some 1.6 roller tip rockers, an edelbrock 3713 TBI intake, Edelbrock TES headers and rpm cat-back exhaust. I already have a 2.5 high flow cat on the truck. The taurus efan, some underdrive pulleys. Going to completely reseal the engine while its out.

I have used the autoprom on a 92 typhoon I had back in 06/07 so im not completely new to tuning just never tried to get one of these OBD1 ecm's to control the fan. If Dynamic EFI's EBL setup would control the trans id be going that route, but dont want to mess with having two ecms and two tuning setups just to tune the engine and trans.

Thanks for any and all help with this project.