Quote Originally Posted by 1project2many
Dual plane carby intakes are often tough to convert to efi. Large, open plenums are usually better for high rpm use in carburetors but in EFI an open plenum doesn't hurt low end like it does with the carb. If you can get a Torker for decent $$ it could be tuned to work.

Interesting. I had looked at the torker intakes and the runner design looked like it would be about right, and easy to mod for injectors, but I have been writing it off because I thought it would kill my low end. So from what your saying, the longer runner open plenum intakes like that are actually better for mpfi and wont kill my low end? This engine rarely sees over 3K rpm, and about the highest I ever rev it is 4K when I am really hammering on it. But thats not very often.
The indy intake seems nice, but I dont see provisions for a PCV and other normal vaccume ports. Even though its got the bosses in it for injectors, I think its geared more twards race engines. I'm gonna do a little more looking around and see what I can dig up.