Thread: Towing with T56

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fuel Injected!
    LOL Yup, no surprise you'd just keep making up bullshit excuses for the fact the bearing is clearly showing the initial signs of overheating. When I posted it is not normal wear, I think you missed the OBVIOUS FACT that overheating is not normal wear, genius.

One thing you can always count on is that the internet idiot with absolutely no leg to stand to on will fall back to pathetic personal attacks.

Ok LOL

It's hilarious how you project your own flaws on others LOL. You're the one who came in here and started name calling, don't you remember? I use a little sarcasm and tongue in cheek satire and it STRUCK A NERVE with you

You're the one who chose that name for yourself, so why are you getting mad at me??

Fuel Injected!
    If you could count, you'd know that post 31 comes before 36.

"talking shit are either as dumb as I think they are" isn't sarcasm or tongue in cheek satire.
    Last edited by lionelhutz; 03-13-2018 at 07:20 AM.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

If I could count?!?! There you go projecting again lionel-hun! It looks like it is in fact YOU who cannot count! BWAAAAHH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Seriously, STOPIT! You got me rolling over here!!!!

And.... You prove my point yet again.....

"talking shit are either as dumb as I think they are" In this case you came in here talking shit, and the adjective I used to describe you was in fact quite fitting, as illustrated so wholesomely by your last post. But much like math, English and it's usage is ALSO clearly, not a strong suit of yours.

The truth doesn't have to be nice, it just has to be TRUE. Thank-you for proving that, AGAIN. LMFAO!

Satire requires the reader to be an active participant with sense enough to know that not everything is what it seems. And for the satirically handicapped (such as yourself) satire becomes a taxing, humiliating and downright offensive experience to the point that they (the satirically handicapped) lash out against the creator of said satire.

Fuel Injected!
    When I called you a piece of shit it was satirical....

So, it must be you who's lashing out. LOL

Okay now I just feel bad…………

I didn’t realize you are that severely mentally handicapped.

cdeez, you need to just ignore this lionel thing.

and lionel.....what the hell are you doin? seriously?(both questions are rhetorical) 4yrs later? someone just wanted to talk about a transmission. stop..just stop.

Quote Originally Posted by tamperedchevy View Post
    cdeez, you need to just ignore this lionel thing.
    I'm not going to lie to you.......... I get a kick out of getting him so flustered.

Quote Originally Posted by tamperedchevy View Post
    and lionel.....what the hell are you doin? seriously?(both questions are rhetorical) 4yrs later? someone just wanted to talk about a transmission. stop..just stop.

Yep, I just thought it was pretty cool that a trans that has had the shit beaten out of it and otherwise abused as long as I have owned it finally had to come apart because of a broken slider key. I'm sure the previous owner(s) were no nicer to it than I was. A transmission that has been in service for 23 years owes nobody anything as far as I'm concerned. I planned on running it till something forced me to take it out and apart. Aside from the broken slider key the only other thing wrong with it was the splines on the mainshaft where 5/6 gear rides are about halfway gone, another common problem with higher mileage units that were probably originally LT1 boxes.

He got really hung up on that bearing a couple days ago. Not my fault he took the bait again. It was pretty hilarious though. It was in fact stained like I said. I soaked it in MEK for several hours and it wiped off. No matter anyways, that F-body unit is so high mileage now I have set it aside to be faceplated when I go through it and build it up for my Chevy II. To replace it I have built a "new" unit by using Corvette internals for the triple double cone synchros and the SSR mainshaft plus all the usual upgrades, solid keys, bronze fork pads, steel 3/4 fork. Also added a -6AN fitting for a pump. I haven't decided how I want to control the pump. The easy thing would be to put it on a switch or wire it into hot on key on source. I had an idea that I could use a hobbs switch to make it come on. Or possibly incorporate an Arduino board to kicK the pump on at a cetain TPS % like say 50% TPS. Another idea, is to have it come on at a certain boost level. Currently running 8 pound springs in the wastegates on my setup.