so driving to class yesterday my truck just gave up started stumbling all over itself, i turned around headed back home grabbed my grnadfathers car and went to school, i decided at that point since the engine needed resealing that id pull it reseal it and do nothig else so i did exactly that but its still stimbling, everything is properly attached adn its doing the exact same thing, not that i hoped itd fix it but i was wishing greatly tht it might cause sometimes odd things happen. anyhwo i cant figure it out and with my laptop no longer recognizing my ALDL i have to do this manually.

symptoms, runs great after start up until you go to a complete stop, rpms start to drop and it sometimes stalls, well 90 percent of the time it does unless you put it in nuetral at a stop. after putting it back in drive or taking off from a stop it stumbles, it doesnt miss it just seems like nothing is advancing the timing, itll shift into second and it sticks at an rpm and then slowly struggles to regain itself. and it does that throughout each gear, but i can never get full power out of the thing, im stuck at around 45 mph while driving i cant get it to move any faster.