Thread: Do you notice anything I'm doing wrong????

Do you notice anything I'm doing wrong????

I usually don’t have much time to post any of tuning ventures on here. But I have wanted to, because I am sure there are things I am doing wrong that others might see and be able to help me correct.

Since the weather is crappy here I have time tonight.

This particular Bin is one that Dave w helped me develop and as I have continued to make small change to system I have continued to make small change to the Bin. Right now I have the DFCO and PE turned off and have it adjusted to stay out of open loop after it warms up to tune the way Mark recommends.

I also have the idle set lower than normal as to be able to actually be able to collect real data to help tune the idle. I figured since the ecm uses the surrounding cells, if I could tune some of the 400 rpm cells it would help to tune the overall idle.

Right now I am running an external regulator with a diagram still installed in the stock regulator as a fuel dampener.

A problem I am having is the blm’s start out really good but by the end of the log they end up extremely low. What am I doing wrong?

I not for sure but I know I was having an opposite problem with the blm’s going the other way when I first tried to run the external regulator without the a dampener. I am curious if the problem might still be issue with my regulator set up. If no one sees a problem I am going to go back to an adjustable stock style regulator.

When I recorded these logs I warmed the motor up first then cleared the ecm, restarted it and started recording after it went into closed loop.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by devind; 11-23-2013 at 10:13 AM. Reason: added files