Just wanted to give a shout out to Mark for getting this site together and keeping it going as well as th constant udgrades he has made. Also, there is an awesome group of fellas on here, Six, Robert, Dave W, Greg...Im sure ive missed several and ill get ur names on here as well. You guys have a wealth of knowledge and a very giving spirit and for that I thank you. Keep up the good work and hopefully some day i can repay for all that I have learned here.

With that being said, I would like to me tiin that i have finally gotten the time to tinker wih changing the bin around on my stock '90 1500 step side w/5.7L auto. Made some minor changes today and my butt dyno says "good job" lol. Gonna make some more runs, with datalogging (for u inquisitive types ;)) and some changes to the spark table and she if she picks up a lil more. If all goes well I will be applying what i have learned on my buddies '92 1500 ext cab with a 383 very mild cam build. Strange with his truck has the '299 ecm and his truck ran like crap with 454 injectors but when i plugge in my '7747 ecm with asdu bin idled smoothly and ran ok other than a lil bog on accel which i can tune out. Just like a carb, only different lol.

Anwho, thanks to all for all you do. Ill report more when i have more.