Thread: New whip

Fuel Injected!

New whip

2013 Dart SXT with the Rallye package, 2.0/6spd man, 25B consumer package. Uconnect 8.4" touch screen. $18,000 OTD
    Just bought it on veteran's day. Only thing I don't like is the throttle lag during initial launch, I have to put my foot in it in order to prevent stalling. I hate FBW! If tuning is available soon(hopefully) I want to adjust that. I may inquire with the dealer but don't think their techs will have that capability.

This is replacing the Fiero as the DD, so will have it up for sale in a couple of weeks. I need a chip burned since ive been using the Osty emu.

Anyway, pics...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    '86 Grand National

I have heard that these will fix the lag in the electronic throttle bodies. my buddy installed one in his Silverado and said he noticed a difference in throttle response.
    http://www.sprintbooster.us/Dodge_Boosters.html
    87 4Runner, 15" spring lift, 3" body, chevy vortec 355, 5.29 gears, 38.5x15.5x15" Boggers, 280hr, 16168625 running $0D
    93 S10, 36x12.5x15 TSL's, custom turbo headers, 266HR cam, p&p vortec heads, $0D Marine MPFI with 8psi boost.
    05 Silverado, 2' lift, 4" exhaust, Bully Dog programmer,

Fuel Injected!
    Yeah Im not looking to piggy back anything, especially since Ive been tuning my cars for the last few years.
    '86 Grand National