Hi. All. I got a spare tbi from my local pullapart this spring, then this summer got the gasket set for this unit, I was going to rebuild the spare then swap out for the original after I got my pressure gauge installed. Which I finished this past weekend. I installed the gauge for. Reasons. First my youngest daughter (seven years old of 6 kids) likes to work on my truck with me, I am suspecting that the fuel pump is original, next I wanted to known what the pressure was and lastly,for a baseline of when I start to bolt on mods. Which by the way I'm at 9.5 psi and I also double checked the electric gauge with a mechanical. My next purchase will either be the cfmtech spacer or the aldl cable, right now I am thinking the cable so I can see any changes in system then the three wire O2 sensor then the O2 tuner setup. I really am trying to avoid doing any mods that change it from the oem setup until I habe all of the sensory equipment need to read all mods in the future

So with the background out of the way I have a few stupid questions about thbe was and lastly,for a baseline of when I start to bolt on mods. Which by the way I'm at 9.5 psi and I also double checked the electric gauge with a mechanical. My next purchase will either be the cfmtech spacer or the aldl cable, right now I am thinking the cable so I can see any changes in system then the three wire O2 sensor then the O2 tuner setup. I really am trying to avoid doing any mods that change it from the oem setup until I have all of the sensory equipment need to read all mods in the future

So with the background out of the way I have a few stupid questions about the pressure regulator. How does the adjustment stem get changed? Does it stick through the base, if so what happens to the vacuum port on?

Thanks,