Quote Originally Posted by EagleMark View Post
You going to show and share how? Or is this just another Gloat about how wonderful you are? Or a lead in to another something you want to sell?

Start helping and being part of the community or go some where else to gloat!
John has an app to convert a cal to a bin. You will need to contact him for that app --> BTW I know a lot of tuners with this app
John has an app to convert all of his other Private Label file types to a cal. You will need to get that app from John. I really don't think you will get a app for the jcl to cal because you can tune with DST Demo version for free. The program I downloaded from the internet is a hack app and not from John. The app was pulled from the forum right after it was posted.

HPT to a bin. I have never done this, but I know how. You open the file in HPT. You go in to the PC's memory and extract it from the PC. I was told that HPT made a change and it is no longer possible, but I told a hacker about this and he extracted the bin from the current version of HPT. That is what he told me and I have not done it yet.

When HPT has the file open the file will be decrypted and entire. I have been told that you need to locate the file, extract it, then chop off the ends

I have also been told by another forum member that you can turn the HPT cable into a cable that reads bins. This member said he set up a Virtual Com Port and was able to read out the PCM. I think he used LS1 Flash as the read program.

You can find all of this information on the internet less what was loss on Monodax HINT HINT