Yes those are 5.7L injectors, I don't currently have the adjustable regulator in the throttle body, it was one of the variables I eliminated while I was trying to figure out what was wrong. The battery could be a problem, it's an old battery as my battery died in the middle of all this and I pulled the battery out of my son's ford pu which isn't being driven. I will check the output of the alternator as soon as I get a chance. The truck is running quite well, and the log showed improvement in the BLMs at cruise towards the end of the run. I am driving it to work this week just to see how things go. The idle quality seems okay, still does that funny shudder thing, but no worse than when I started. I will put the adjustable regulator on and try 13 psi when I can take it into my son's work, or I can borrow the snap-on tool overnight. I really think that I want to spend the money and put an external regulator on it when I can, it is a real pain to check the fuel pressure the way I do it now. Thanks for responding.