So I took the G3 out and put the stock BANC memcal back in and drove it this weekend. Mostly highway.....about 150 miles round trip.

It didn't hickup once. Ran like the stock truck.....pretty gutless..........the check engine light did finally come on because my vacuum lines to the egr valve arent hooked up. I deleted egr in my programming.
it's funny that even with the egr not working and the SA EGR add map, the truck still wont detonate driving normally. The BANC map just doesn't have any real timing added to the map. No wonder these trucks last so long.

I didn't do any datalogging which i need to do. I'll try that this weekend. I just want to see if there's still any datastream errors (I think there will be based off my memory a long time ago).

I'll contact Moates and see what they say. I'm still not 100% convinced its the G3 or that hardware specifically.

I have to haul 5k+ lbs in the bed in 2 weeks plus tow a jeep to elk camp. It sure would have been nice to have my programming vs the OEM.