Quote Originally Posted by mecanicman View Post
The ls engines use the same throttle body. There are some differances, but if you have one of each type you can swap the pieces to make it work. The 6.0 is supposed to be 85mm, I think I measured it less then that but was bigger then what I had. Mostly is swapping the shaft cause they pull different ways. Some have vacume tubes that stick out and interfere. I had a collection of both and was able to make one that worked. I think I used a cutoff wheel to extend shaft opening for blade just slightly. I had to grind the stock plastic intake to make it work.
Yea they share the same bolt-pattern for sure. I am still tossing around the idea of converting the Express to a 24x crank sensor, CNP and DBW when I pull the 350 and build a 383 or 396. Thinking it would not be hard to integrate traction control and cruise control into the setup without any additional mechanical components. The 350 already loves to blow the tires away in the rain even from a roll and I know more power is just going to make it worse.