Quote Originally Posted by JeepsAndGuns View Post
Now all we need is the ability for tunerpro to flash these pcm's and the 411 will instantly become affordable for the comon man.
I still cant believe a roughly 11 year old pcm is still stupid expensive to tune.
TunerPro can flash the RoadRunner, and it's also an Emulator for $599. I can't see anything getting cheaper then that? To Emulate an LS engine? . Plug it in and 600 paremeters to start with. Roadrunner has been running Camaros at the drag strip for years.

Or add $525. for RoadRunner/TunerCat OBDII, then you would have a cable to flash. Simple software, need spreadsheets and a scanner, Still no data but TunerPro could do it or ScanXL is pretty sweet.

Or add $899. for EFI Live for complete system and still need $250 for a RoadRunner license. With this you get AutoTune, MAF Auto Tune and anything else you can dream up . Very indepth and complex.

Even when OBDII cables are ready and cheap the software is hard! Then differant software for each PCM. It's a daunting task. And if you get it wrong your PCM becomes a brick? Not as simple as buying a burner for the chip. It's about $300 to start chips without emulation, so $599. and $39 for TunerPro to run, tune and emulate an LS engine is pretty good. Can always have a permanant PCM flashed when done and do another.

Face it! We are surrounded by LS engines and 0411 PCM and will be for a long time!

We need to come up with some donations for dimented24x7 and he will keep improving and maybe release an ADX although I swear there is already one? This guys expertise has been a big help for what we do with OBDI stuff too, he's been around a long time! Could also be the source of affordable cable and reflash software!

So donate!