Quote Originally Posted by Xenon View Post
So I was looking at comp cams cam selector thing... leaning towards the Comp 252BH-11... Fairly stock grind, works well with computer, which in my mind means good drivability and economy.

The thing that jumped out at me was the performance gain the Factory TBI manifold gives you over a dual plane 4bbl manifold... My only problem is I have the old style heads on my rig, and the TBI manifold wont bolt up. What would be a good choice of manifold to use with the tbi? the Holley tbi manifold maybe? or???

The other thing that made big gains was exhaust... It raised the tq numbers by up to 60 lb/ft and lowered the peak by 500-1000 rpm... is there a good set of headers & etc that work well with the tbi?

thanks guys

As an aside, I updated my avatar too. Truck has come a loooong way since the old pic. This one was taken just a week ago.
The factory TBI manifold is JUNK. I ran a Performer RPM with a marine adapter and a 2" bore 350 marine TBI and saw torque gains from off-idle through redline. I was running TBI heads and the stock cam even.