Hi, I am attempting to collect information and hopefully get some advice on tuning my truck myself. Let me start with the truck, I have a 1995 k1500 with an L31 vortec long lock. It is topped with a GM performance vortec to TBI intake and a stock throttle body, the truck has an adjustable fuel pressure regulator and 65lb/hr injectors. This is how I received the truck, I know the previous owner and got a good deal on it because it had never ran 100% since the swap. I am hoping to fix that. So far I have obtained an XP based laptop, and built a cable based on the "OBD1 USB cable for $10" write up based on the FT232RL chipset. I have yet to download a driver for this "cable" yet as we only have IPhones for Internet at home. The truck currently had a 16197427 ECM code BJXP. I am willing to switch to a differen ECM if need be. I have TunerPro and WinALDL on my laptop, but it doesn't seem that WinALDL supports my ECM. Also I am planning on buying a BURN2 from Moates and upgrading to TunerProRT. I just need to know for sure if this hardware/software will work with my application, and if anyone has any advice for this endeavor. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
DOCBA