Not sure if any of you watch the binderplanet injection forum, but I am having a ongoing problem with PCM bins, Its in the pcm swap thread if anyone cares to look..
I started out with the plan to swap in a 16197427 pcm in place of my current 1227747 ecm. I am planning on doing a MPFI intake build next year and swapping in this computer with it, but I figured hey, its also a tbi computer, who not swap it in now and start getting used to all the diffrences in tuning it and get it going good before the mpfi swap.
I have a 7427 pcm I scored at the local pull a part for cheap. It came from a 95 1500 350 (bcc BJYK) I purchased the moates memcal header and read the stock bin.
Well I thought all was good and I was simply poking around the bin looking at all the diffrent settings (and thinking I may be in over my head with this one...lol) And it started with a simple question that brought to attention my problem.
I asked why there are two timing tables when they are both the same? The answer was they are not the same. Here lies the problem. I tried diffrent definations and even MANY diffrent bins, but get pretty much the same result. Both timing tables are the same and depending on the defination, the fuel maps are all screwed up. (from the wrong defination, I'm sure) So who know what else in the bins are screwed up. But with 0D the fuel maps for the most part look ok, but the timing tables are the same.
I have tunerproRT version 5 (the most current version/update too) and I am using the version 5 definations. (0D_TPV5_v250.xdf, etc..)
I went to moates and downloaded several stock bins under the 0D section and looked at all of them, all the same result. Most all I see the same timing tables.
I have tried viewing the bins with $0D, $0E, and $31. I also have a 7427 pcm I got from the same junkyard and it was a V6, I read that chip and same results. And lastly I have a 16168625 from a V6. I read that chip and tried viewing it with $E6. Same result as the others. I have tried every bin I can find, V8, and V6, ones I read and ones I have downloaded from the net (even some from here). No luck.
ANY ideas on wtf is going on? Is there some setting in tunerpro 5 I dont have set right, or what?
$42 works perfectly fine. Every bin I have ever looked at with it was fine. I can datalog, tune, emulate, etc.. So why do these pcm bins not like me?

Heres some pics of what I'm looking at.