Thread: First Data Upload and New to the Forum

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Carb and Points!

First Data Upload and New to the Forum

Hello all....

Attached is data from a run on my 1978 FJ55 Land Cruiser [4 Door Wagon] I just finished restoring this summer. The engine is new/OH and bone stock except for the Cam..I knew I should not have gone anything but stock but I did. Cam Specs @ .050 INTake 211////Exhaust 211 also.

Also, have headers-6 into one 3 in collector---2 inch exhaust. The exhaust was new so I did not change it out or the pipe to 3 inch. The TBI came out of a 1992 Astrovan, 4300 6cyl engine.

I have the GM TBI system with all sensors installed including--a VSS and Knock sensor, DUI HEI connected to the ESC, NO EGR. Timing set to Zero.

I have another identical setup on another 1978 FJ40 Land Cruiser [Bob Tail] I did around 6 years ago and it runs GREAT! Love the TBI!

This one is running VERY VERY Rich....as you can tell. I m using the same .Bin as the Bob Tail and aside from the Cam and Exhaust Pipe size all Same-Same....The bin came from a member on one of the other sites I visited then and he was a small business man selling TBI Setups at the time.

I hope I m not using the wrong method of presenting this to the group and if I am, my apologies. Any help or advise would be Greatly Appreciated!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by HvyJet; 09-26-2013 at 06:06 AM.