Bringing TBI and Multi Port Fuel Injection to a New Level.     EFI Conversions and Tuning! Seattle to Portland! E-mail Tuning Consultant!
Page 71 of 73 FirstFirst ... 21616667686970717273 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1090

Thread: ALDLdroid

  1. #1051
    Fuel Injected!
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    129
    Any way to do a custom background, or custom color?
    1995 Chevy C2500 Suburban 5.7 4L80-E, 16197427, BNKM, $31

    Hooker Long Tubes headers, dual 2.25" exhuast, mufflers. TBI mods, Moates APU1, TunerProRT, CAI, 4 core radiator

  2. #1052
    Fuel Injected!
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    482
    You're talking about dashboard background/color ? If so, not yet unfortunately. It has been in the TODO list for quite some time but never got around to doing it. Eventually, hopefully :P
    ALDLdroid author, Android application for ALDL ECU
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...roux.aldldroid

    Like us on Facebook

    Visit the app's Website

  3. #1053
    Fuel Injected!
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    129
    That's cool. I'm just looking for a plain black background. That way I can make gauge names black to hide them on ones I don't want the name for.
    1995 Chevy C2500 Suburban 5.7 4L80-E, 16197427, BNKM, $31

    Hooker Long Tubes headers, dual 2.25" exhuast, mufflers. TBI mods, Moates APU1, TunerProRT, CAI, 4 core radiator

  4. #1054
    Fuel Injected!
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Ashland, PA
    Age
    57
    Posts
    90
    Cant read data logs since last upgrade will only display one value at a time, if I try and display more than one it only displays upper most one or just 0's. have tried with and without hardware exhilaration.

  5. #1055
    Fuel Injected!
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    482
    Oops, yes, an experimental uncompleted thing somehow made it to the release, I just fixed the log viewer regression for the next version (which will be released within a week hopefully). I thought nobody used this log viewer but I got a few bug reports about this same issue, I'm happy to learn that some people are using it

    Thank you eutu1960
    ALDLdroid author, Android application for ALDL ECU
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...roux.aldldroid

    Like us on Facebook

    Visit the app's Website

  6. #1056
    Fuel Injected!
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Ashland, PA
    Age
    57
    Posts
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by 3400tZ View Post
    Oops, yes, an experimental uncompleted thing somehow made it to the release, I just fixed the log viewer regression for the next version (which will be released within a week hopefully). I thought nobody used this log viewer but I got a few bug reports about this same issue, I'm happy to learn that some people are using it

    Thank you eutu1960
    Thanks for quick reply.

  7. #1057
    Fuel Injected!
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Fresno, CA
    Posts
    422
    I'm getting ready to put a tablet in my 280Z using ALDLdroid as my primary gauges (an upgrade from the smartphone I've been using). I'm planning on using the Tasker app to wake the tablet and start ALDLdroid when the ignition is turned on and that seems to work so far, but I haven't figured out how to get Tasker to kill the ALDLdroid app when the ignition is turned off (it seems to stall if I create a task that tries to kill it). Has anyone else ran into this or have any ideas? Right now, I'm just leaving the app running and powering down the display, but I have a feeling it would be better in the long run to exit the app first.
    1973 K-5 Blazer, TBI 350, TH400, 1 ton axles & 38" SSRs'
    1975 280Z, TBI 350, 700R4
    1953 M-38A1, TBI Buick 231
    1951 Ford Panel, 5.3 with 4L80E

  8. #1058
    Fuel Injected!
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Ashland, PA
    Age
    57
    Posts
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by fastacton View Post
    I'm getting ready to put a tablet in my 280Z using ALDLdroid as my primary gauges (an upgrade from the smartphone I've been using). I'm planning on using the Tasker app to wake the tablet and start ALDLdroid when the ignition is turned on and that seems to work so far, but I haven't figured out how to get Tasker to kill the ALDLdroid app when the ignition is turned off (it seems to stall if I create a task that tries to kill it). Has anyone else ran into this or have any ideas? Right now, I'm just leaving the app running and powering down the display, but I have a feeling it would be better in the long run to exit the app first.
    Here is a link to a thread in the corvette forum that may help, I did not read the hole thing but you may find something in there or maybe pm the guy. http://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/...n-1990-c4.html

  9. #1059
    Fuel Injected!
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    70
    Posts
    79
    Wow, it's been a while since anyone posted here. In case anyone is still watching this forum, please help with a problem I am having running a mefi3.adx file for my OBD1 boat engine. It works with TunerPro RT but I get the "Unfortunately, ALDLDroid has stopped" message whenever I open the app after setting that file.

    Thanks
    Gary
    Attached Files Attached Files
    ~~Gary~~
    1998 Trans Am, Stock, driven daily, original owner

  10. #1060
    Fuel Injected!
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    49
    @GaryDoug: I looked at the file. If you go into TunerPro RT edit mode, each value and bitmask is not assigned to a "command". I have had a similar problem and assigned each value and bitmask a "command" and it worked. I can't guarantee it will work, but it has for me a few times. I would edit for you, but there are three request replies I think they can be linked to and I'm not sure which one is valid. Do you have any info on the datastream that would give an idea what message they are for? Maybe set them all to mode 1 message 0 and see if it works first?

  11. #1061
    Fuel Injected!
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    482
    @1320_john, @GaryDoug

    Actually, the app have troubles with ADX (and XDF) files that are older format. I answered your email and attached a file that should fix your issue. Thinking about it now, that case of older ADX file might already be handled altought now I can't seems to reproduce the crash anymore for some reason... Let me know if it's OK now.

    Thx
    ALDLdroid author, Android application for ALDL ECU
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...roux.aldldroid

    Like us on Facebook

    Visit the app's Website

  12. #1062
    Fuel Injected!
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    70
    Posts
    79
    Thanks to both of you. I hate to admit that I didn't even look at the revision date in the adx file. Apparently the ScannerPro version is very old also and doesn't have a problem with that file. I did re-save the file in TunerPro RT and it does not crash in ALDLDroid now. I haven't tried it out yet on the ECM, but at least it's working now. Thanks again.
    again.
    ~~Gary~~
    1998 Trans Am, Stock, driven daily, original owner

  13. #1063
    Carb and Points!
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    5

    ECU 16203172

    hello guys,

    Totaly newbie here want to give a try on ALDLDROID,
    I have 2001 opel blazer, C22NE GM family engine, 2.2L, manual, SOHC, , only available in my country.

    1. It have 16 pin ALDL connector, but it's not obd2 for sure.
    2. People talk about adx files, I can't find one that matched to my car.
    ECU service number is 16203172.

    What I want is use ALDLdroid as diagnose tool/scanner, I'm a bit worry about the adx files.
    Or can I have adx from EPROM "bin" file? What should I do?

    Best,

    Simon

    258675878_1_644x461_ecu-blazer-montera-sohc-bandung-kota.jpg
    Section 8A-202-0 E. Diagnosis Muka Konektor Harness 0.pdf - Adobe Reader.jpg

  14. #1064
    Fuel Injected!
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Fresno, CA
    Posts
    422
    If nobody comes up with a better answer, you could try using files for other ECUs and see if any of them works. I have no idea of what would even be close, though.
    1973 K-5 Blazer, TBI 350, TH400, 1 ton axles & 38" SSRs'
    1975 280Z, TBI 350, 700R4
    1953 M-38A1, TBI Buick 231
    1951 Ford Panel, 5.3 with 4L80E

  15. #1065
    Fuel Injected!
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Ashland, PA
    Age
    57
    Posts
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by simon blazer View Post
    hello guys,

    Totaly newbie here want to give a try on ALDLDROID,
    I have 2001 opel blazer, C22NE GM family engine, 2.2L, manual, SOHC, , only available in my country.

    1. It have 16 pin ALDL connector, but it's not obd2 for sure.
    2. People talk about adx files, I can't find one that matched to my car.
    ECU service number is 16203172.

    What I want is use ALDLdroid as diagnose tool/scanner, I'm a bit worry about the adx files.
    Or can I have adx from EPROM "bin" file? What should I do?

    Best,

    Simon

    258675878_1_644x461_ecu-blazer-montera-sohc-bandung-kota.jpg
    Section 8A-202-0 E. Diagnosis Muka Konektor Harness 0.pdf - Adobe Reader.jpg
    In the US all cars after 1996 came with obd 2, this nay help http://www.obdii.com/connector.html

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •