Page 67 of 76 FirstFirst ... 17576263646566676869707172 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1129

Thread: ALDLdroid

Fuel Injected!
    Is anyone burning with this app yet? I've tried, but am not having luck yet.
    I'm trying 32k into a 27sf512 chip using moates burn2

Fuel Injected!
    It works for me but I got little to no feedback from actual users. What do you mean by "no having luck yet" ?
    ALDLdroid author, Android application for ALDL ECU
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...roux.aldldroid

Like us on Facebook

Visit the app's Website

Fuel Injected!
    I'm burning....its working and the bytes are burning into the chip, but the burn isn't read by the ecm when installed. I can create and email the same bin to tuner pro and burn it using the same chip and burner and it works fine.

Fuel Injected!
    There a couple things you can do to help debug. First, you can enable debug logging into the app settings and attach the debug log file that will be created in the debug folder of the app in this threat.

You could also you burn a chip with ALDLdroid and read the chip back with TunerPro and send me both the bin file that was read from the chip as well as your original one so that we can compare the two.

Thanks

Like us on Facebook

Visit the app's Website

Fuel Injected!
    Ok. I'll do that this weekend

Fuel Injected!

Bin and log

Here's a debug log and the bin i created. Its a $88 mask

Fuel Injected!

tuner pro rt chip read

one is as a 27SF512, the other as a 29C256 (tunerpro reads the bin off the chip properly in this setting....i dont know why...stacking?)

edited post to add read after successful burn via tunerpro rt 4
    Last edited by f85gtron; 06-25-2015 at 06:01 PM.

Fuel Injected!
    Cool man, thanks for that!

There might be a bit of a delay before I actually have time to look at all this, I'm more busy than I have ever been but I should get to it eventually!

Like us on Facebook

Visit the app's Website

Carb and Points!
    I have read and burned 27sf512 chips using burn1 and up and down loaded to ostrich2 using USB cable.
    I cannot get aldldroid to recognize my bluetooth modified ostrich2. Is program capable of recognizing a second bluetooth device?

also , is there a future plan for aldldroid to become a real time live tuning program such as tunerpro rt?

Fuel Injected!
    Emulation and chip programming doesn't support Bluetooth (currently) so that's why you can't get it to work.

Not sure what you mean by "real time live tuning program", you should be able to check enable emulation while an ostrich is plugged in and it will write to the bin file as well as the Ostrich so that should be real time live tuning, unless you meant something else ?

Like us on Facebook

Visit the app's Website

Fuel Injected!
    Here is a link to my DeBug log from aldldroid, https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5d...ew?usp=sharing
    I am having a problem data logging with 1990 corvette, L98, Auto. I am using a USB Cable from Reddevilriver, From cold the oil temp reads in aldldroid as 148, once it warms up it reads
    around 254, That is not the actual oil temp, I also keep getting the red bar at the bottom saying something about not reading the ECU. Thank You

Fuel Injected!
    Sounds like you have two issues there: first you have intermittent drop out. In the last part of the log, it seems like its fine but it wasn't the previous run. Maybe a loose connection at the ALDL connector or something similar ?

About the oil temp, it sounds like an ADX issue. I'm not used to see oil temp in the data stream of the ECU, I guess that might be a corvette thing ? Definitely not there in most ECU's data stream. It's possible the scaling in the ADX file is wrong if its always off by a specific factor.

Like us on Facebook

Visit the app's Website

Super Moderator
    i seem to remember someone discovering the wrong conversion for the oil temp in at least one of the corvette ADXs, from the sounds of it, a corrected one was never uploaded?
    1995 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LS 3100 + 4T60E

Fuel Injected!
    I've been using ALDLdroid with a '7747 with a Red Devil bluetooth adapter in my 280Z and am really liking it! I decided to upgrade to a '7427 ECM and now I can connect, but can't get any data (I think the error is unexpected response). I've verified that I can get data with both my SnapOn scanner and my APU1/laptop, so I know the wiring is correct. I've tried $0D and $31 bins and ADXs without any success. The LED on the adapter is blue and flashing before I attempt to connect, but then turns red once I do. I'm assuming that the bluetooth adapter is bad on the 8192 side, but wanted to see if anyone had any suggestions before I buy a different adapter. I'm hoping that once I get everything working, that I can use a tablet with ALDLdroid to replace all of my analog gauges (except fuel, I guess).
    1973 K-5 Blazer, TBI 350, TH400, 1 ton axles & 38" SSRs'
    1975 280Z, TBI 350, 700R4
    1953 M-38A1, TBI Buick 231
    1951 Ford Panel, 5.3 with 4L80E

Carb and Points!
    Quote Originally Posted by nmarkus View Post
    I have read and burned 27sf512 chips using burn1 and up and down loaded to ostrich2 using USB cable.
    I cannot get aldldroid to recognize my bluetooth modified ostrich2. Is program capable of recognizing a second bluetooth device?

also , is there a future plan for aldldroid to become a real time live tuning program such as tunerpro rt?
    I apologize to 3400tZ . operator error in tuning section. looks better the more I learn.
    Although I hope bluetooth support in tuning and emulation will be in the future. Thanks